The Twelve Apostles
There are many wonderful places to choose from for your stay in Cape Town, but there is nothing quite like the views from the The Twelve Apostles. We've been to Cape Town a number of times, and the Twelve Apostles may be our favorite place to stay. In fact, it's so wonderful, it's hard to leave to see the many sites of Cape Town and its surrounds.
1. The view in every direction is breathtaking.
2. Go for a run (or walk) to Camps Bay
3. The Leopard Bar! (where you can have the best espresso martini)
4. A see facing room is worth it.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
1. You will need to set up a car to go into Cape Town (the hotel will do this for you).
2. If you aren't much of a walker, you will need to set up a car to go into Camps Bay (the hotel will do this for you).
3. The weather is finicky (think San Francisco). So, you may not always get clear views.